We are a business run from home in Melbourne Australia, with 5 main goals:
- increasing the awareness of the benefits of modern cloth nappies
- to provide comprehensive information on modern cloth nappy choices
- a mechanism for cloth users around the world to rate and review all products and brands
- to help parents make informed choices about which modern cloth nappies to buy
- to provide an online store with a huge selection of modern cloth nappies and related accessories
I have always been very conscious of looking after our environment, so when I was pregnant with my first child, I started looking into cloth nappies. I discovered a whole lot of information out there about cloth, and quickly realised that there were extensive benefits to modern cloth nappies, other than the obvious environmental benefits. So I bought 15 Tots Bots, and was absolutely wrapped in them.
Before the birth of my daughter, I was a Business Analyst for a leading Software Development Consulting firm. When she was only 3 months old, I made the very hard decision of going back to work and putting her in childcare. Many people had told me that I should start up an online store (especially with my background) and here I am!
Born 4th March 2006, and been in modern cloth nappies the whole time. You can see photos of me throughout mum's website. I provided the inspiration for mum to do this.
The newest addition to the family, born 21st November 2007. Wearing mostly hand-me-down nappies, but also testing out new ones for mum's shop.
Husband to Jess and Dad to Olivia, Nick has been a tremendous support the whole way through. He is my Graphic Designer, Website Developer, Quality Control Inspector and most importantly my cook and cleaner when I am too busy with nappy business.